Tuesday, October 11, 2011

time is on my side.

beware: this is very different from my past posts. 

i feel exhilarated. 

god is moving so strongly, so evidently, so gracefully here in the few circles i find myself in. a few of my students, my heart, ryan's heart, angela's, peter's, erme's, kelli's, david's, debbie's. it's indescribable and tangible at the same time. 

jesus' message is becoming more real every day. i have to live like him no matter the consequences, no matter what that looks like to anyone around me. 

the big things are losing importance as little moments are filing my vision. this life, this time here, is about the little things, the way i handle the "little" things. 

pray for what's happening here. pray that god is glorified and jesus is shown in his true light, not a human interpretation of him that makes everyone more comfortable. his message is the messiest and most beautiful thing i've ever seen and it is so worth it. 

1 comment:

  1. I am so happy for you to feel that! I feel it in your post. I will pray for you. Little Jesse is learning to pray, so he will, too.

    ReplyDelete